THE POET'S CHAMBER
A complete course of study on poets and poetry featuring professor James Ragan, author of In the Talking Hours, Womb-Weary, Lusions, and Hunger Wall.
Produced by Silvern Productions, Inc.
Up-Res HD format by Chip Taylor Communications, LLC
14 x 30 minutes / URHD
7 x 60 minutes / URHD
1. African American Poetry
2. Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost
3. Enjambment: William Carlos Williams and the Imagists
4. From Prague: Poet Miroslav Holub
5. Historicity and Modern Poetry
6. Insight, Free Verse and Walt Whitman
7. Synaesthesis, Symbolism and Baudelaire